Format multiple text boxes in a questionnaire to ask users to provide short text answers. For example, in a questionnaire for job candidates, you ask users to provide their university major, previous employer, and a name of their own business if they have one.
- Navigate to the questionnaire:
Choices Actions Open the questionnaire in App Studio
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types.
- In the list of case types, open a case type of the Questionnaire type that you want to edit.
Open the questionnaire in Dev Studio
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the questionnaire that you want to edit.
- If you have multiple questions on the question page, click the question that you want to edit.
- In the list of question types, select Multi-text boxes.
- In the text field, enter the text of the question.
- Label the text boxes:
- In the Textbox options section, click Add value.
- In the text field, enter a label for the text box.
- Optional: To display the text box only in selected situations, define conditions:
- Click .
- From the Visible when list, select When, and then click Edit.
- Provide a value to compare at run time, a comparator, and a value to compare against the first value.
- Optional: To add more conditions, click Add a row.
- If you create multiple rows, define whether an answer needs to meet all or any conditions by selecting either and or or between the rows.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.