Reuse business processes by persisting temporary cases into permanent objects in your database. By using this action as a part of your duplicate tracking logic, you can save resources and ensure that your application creates only unique, relevant cases.
- Add the Persist Case shape to your case life cycle:
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In a process in which you want to add the shape, click .
- Click Select.
- In the Persist case field, enter a name for the step.
- Optional: to provide more auditing information, in the Step properties panel, enter an audit note.
- Click Save.