Posting messages to a case
Inform case workers about updates to a case and provide a visible discussion thread for stakeholders by posting Pulse messages to a case. By posting messages, you provide additional relevant information that enriches case processing and helps you move your cases faster towards resolution.For example, when reviewing a job candidate, you can post a message that informs other involved stakeholders about the result of the recruitment process.
- Add the Post to Pulse shape to the life cycle of your case:
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the process where you want to post Pulse messages, click .
- Click Select.
- Optional: To provide a unique name for the step, in the Post to Pulse
field, enter a value.
For example: Enter Inform about results.
- In the Step properties pane, identify the user who is responsible
for the post:
- To create a post for the user who currently processes the case, in the User posting list, select Current operator.
- To create a post for another user, in the User posting list, select Other, and then select the ID of the user to post the message.
- In the Message field, enter the text for the post.
For example: Enter The candidate has been approved for the position.
- Optional: To provide more information for auditing purposes, in the Audit
note field, enter additional text.
For example: Enter The recruitment process is completed.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Persisting temporary cases Next topic Preloading a data page