Inform case workers about updates to a case and provide a visible discussion
thread for stakeholders by posting Pulse messages to a case. By posting messages, you provide
additional relevant information that enriches case processing and helps you move your cases
faster towards resolution.
For example, when reviewing a job candidate, you can
post a message that informs other involved stakeholders about the result of the recruitment
- Add the Post to Pulse shape to the life cycle of your case:
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that
you want to open.
- In the process where you want to post Pulse messages, click .
- Click Select.
- Optional: To provide a unique name for the step, in the Post to Pulse
field, enter a value.
- In the Step properties pane, identify the user who is responsible
for the post:
- To create a post for the user who currently processes the case, in the
User posting list, select Current
- To create a post for another user, in the User posting
list, select Other, and then select the ID of the user to post
- In the Message field, enter the text for the post.
- Optional: To provide more information for auditing purposes, in the Audit
note field, enter additional text.
- Click Save.