- Retrieves replies to user posts
- Retrieves posts to cases followed by users
- Retrieves posts that reference users
- Retrieves posts to user profile pages
- Retrieves posts that users bookmark
- Retrieves posts for a case, rule, custom, or operator context.
Examples of collaboration in Pulse
The following scenarios are examples of how you can use Pulse to increase collaboration:
- Customer service representatives and product managers that resolve customer issues
- Account executives that track a sales opportunity
- Marketing personnel that discuss a campaign design
- Financial services professionals that approve a loan or credit card request
Collaborate on cases by completing the following tasks:
- Adding the Pulse gadget to your application
Provide a collaboration tool for users of your application by adding the Pulse gadget to your application. By posting, viewing, and commenting on messages, users can work together to resolve cases faster.
- Enabling users to post messages in the activity feed
Enable users to post messages in an activity feed for a specific context. For example, a user can make release announcements in the context of an application for all the application users to see.
- Creating feed sources for activity feeds
Inform users about events that are relevant to them by creating feed sources for messages from internal or external data sources. After you create a feed source, you can include it in a user activity feed.
- Adding feed sources to activity feeds
Ensure that users can view relevant messages by adding a feed source to their activity feed. For example, you can add an external feed source, so that customer service representatives (CSRs) that work with finances can see posts about currency rates.
- Determining default feed sources
Ensure that users see only relevant posts by specifying which feed sources Pulse displays by default.
- Configuring Pulse for case types
Provide case workers, such as customer service representatives (CSRs), with a collaboration tool for open discussion of their work, by configuring Pulse. To accelerate case type development, configure Pulse directly in the case type settings.
- Configuring display of Pulse messages
To ensure that users see relevant information about a Pulse message, such as an icon or the profile image of the users posting and replying to messages, customize the message display.
- Configuring Pulse email notifications
Inform users in real-time about updates to their Pulse conversations by sending email notifications. In Pulse, you can choose to receive emails when another user references you, likes your messages, posts on your profile, posts comments on a conversation in which you participate, or posts a comment on a case that you follow. As a result, you enhance communication and speed up case resolution.
- Configuring Pulse feed sources for Cosmos React
Ensure that users of your Cosmos React applications can view relevant messages by adding a feed source to their activity feed. For example, you can add an external feed source, so that customer service representatives (CSRs) that work with finances can see posts about currency rates.