Create more personalized and comprehensive questionnaires by reusing the
answers to questions in subsequent questions. For example, in a sales application, a
question prompts the user to enter their name, and then all following questions can
start with the answer that the user provides.
You can reuse only answers to
questions that already exist in your questionnaire or in the base class in which you create
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the questionnaire that you want to edit.
- Click .
- In the list of question types, select the type of question that you want to
- In the text field, enter a question, and then place the cursor where you want
to reuse the answer.
- On the text editor toolbar, click the Insert Property
- In the Select from question response dialog box, select a
question from which you want to reuse the answer.
The question that you select must appear in the questionnaire before the
question that you are creating.
- Click Save.