Communicate the applicable business use case for your case type by
selecting a relevant license category. The system uses license categories to report
usage of your case types, and to help you ensure that you comply with your software
For example, you can select a license category that indicates
that most of the case processing occurs in an internal system.
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Case types.
- In the case work area, click the Settings tab.
- In the navigation pane, click General.
- In the License category list, assign a license to your
- To communicate that an application routes or tracks work in an internal
system, select Work Execution.
- To communicate that an application routes, tracks, and completes work by
updating information in external systems, select Work
- To communicate that work processing occurs outside of an application,
select Work Dispatch.
- To communicate that work execution requires a custom extension for
complex scenarios, select Complex Work
- Click Save.