From the Access Manager allows you to view the authorization settings for case type items. You cannot modify authorizations when viewing all access groups.
The view shows you only the following information:
- Operators in this access group have full access to this action in the case type.
- Operators in this access group have no access to this action in the case type.
- Operators in this access group who have a combination of conditional access and possibly no access to this case type.
To view the authorizations for items in a case type in all access groups, complete the following steps:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click Application.
- Select or clear the applications that you want to see.
- Click Apply.
- In the Access Group field, select All Access Groups.
- View or edit the case type.The page displays the access groups for the application and their access status for each.
- Click an individual case type or role to edit it.
- Expand a case type to see authorization for each user operation in the access groups.
- To generate a PDF file that shows all the authorizations for each user operation in the case type, click Export authorizations.