Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Configuring the Auto-Launch of Intent Tasks
Intent Task rules allow the configuration of an automatic launch of a service process at the start of an interaction, based on a When condition defined in the Criteria tab.
To configure the Auto-Launch, do the following:
- Go to the explorer, and then click to display the Intent Task instances.
- Select an instance that suits your business needs.
- Click the Criteria tab and enter value in the following fields:
- Enter an appropriate Intent Condition.
- Click the Action drop-down arrow and select Auto-Launch.
- Click .
The Auto-Launch option allows the launch of multiple service processes in the interaction if criteria for the Intent Tasks are set to Auto-Launch when defined in multiple Intent Tasks. The auto-launched service process remains in-focus at the start of an interaction.