By default, Pega Customer Service provides the following operators for Web Chatbot:
- WebChatbotAdmin – An operator with administrator privileges that can access Designer Studio and use the Web Chatbot configuration portal.
- WebChatbotConfig – An operator who can only use the Web Chatbot configuration portal.
- WebChatbotUser – An operator who can only use the Web Chatbot widget. You can use this operator to escalate self-service cases.
Pega Customer Service also provides the following access groups:
- WebChatbotAdmin – Allows you to log in to Designer Studio.
- WebChatbotConfig – Allows you to log in to the Self-Service Advisor configuration portal.
- WebChatbotUser – Allows you to log in to the Self-Service Advisor run-time application.
To create your own access roles to restrict or permit various privileges for those using Web Chatbot, use the developer portal of the Pega Customer Service application. For more information, see Groups & Roles.