Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Configuring suggested work item reviews
During customer interactions, Pega Customer Service provides suggestions to the Customer Service Representative (CSR) on pending work item reviews. These suggestions are offered based on the preconfigured criteria. For example, a CSR might receive a suggestion to open a dispute transaction or make an offer to a customer.
To configure a suggested review, do the following:
The combined score is based on your configuration. This score determines how the application selects a case. To be selected, the combined score for the work item must be equal to the value provided for the weighted match conditions score.
- Log in to Pega Customer Service.
- In Designer Studio, click .
- In the PegaAppCA ruleset that has "Applies To" as the PegaCA-Work class, select
- Save the instance to your ruleset.
- On the Evaluation tab, in the Must match conditions group, enter the match criteria to match cases.
- Under the Weighted match conditions group, in the duplicate case text box, enter
- Enter the weight and match conditions to evaluate the work criteria for the resulting case match display.
- Click .