Save time building your chatbot by creating Pega Intelligent Virtual Assistant™ (IVA) based
on a verified configuration in another IVA channel.
For example, in your
production environment, if you have an IVA for Unified Messaging that
intelligently responds to customer inquiries, starts business cases, and interacts with your
application, you can reuse that Unified Messaging channel configuration in a new channel.
When you create a
Unified Messaging or Web Chatbot channel based on a configuration
in another IVA channel, the system copies the following configured information from the
- Case commands
- Response commands
- Text analyzers
- Settings in the Options section
- Template operator
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click
Channels and interfaces.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon
that represents your existing Unified Messaging or Web Chatbot
channel with the settings that you want to copy to the new channel.
- In the upper right of the page, click .
- In the Copy channel interface window, click the Unified Messaging or Web Chatbot icon that represents the channel
that you want to create.
- In the Details section, in the Channel
interface name field, enter a name for your channel.
- Optional: To describe the purpose of the channel, in the
Description field, enter a short description of your
- For Unified Messaging channels, click the
Connection tab, and then, in the Base
URL field, enter a new URL for your system.
- Click Save.