Improve user experience in Pega Intelligent Virtual Assistant™ (IVA) by ensuring that the
chatbot automatically provides meaningful and relevant responses to help users resolve
an issue or address a specific business need. To speed up the business processes for
your application, you can define how your chatbot behaves by automating the collection
of information from users and improving the text analysis of the chat interaction.
For example, when a customer requests a car insurance quote by interacting with
a chatbot, the system can immediately recognize the correct subject matter, and, as a
result, start an Insurance Quote business case to collect additional information about the
user's car and financial history.
- Prepare the IVA to collect case information and create a case with the
- Configure the IVA to automatically collect case information through
standard questions to users, by adding a conversation to a case
- Configure the system to create a case in a Pega Platform application based on user input, by adding
case commands in the IVA.
- Configure the system to provide automatic responses to user actions by defining
response commands for the IVA.
- Define how the IVA analyzes user interactions so that the chatbot takes
advantage of natural language processing (NLP) and adaptive analytics:
- Define topics, which are the general subject and intent of user input
that is detected by the IVA using text analysis.
- Configure text analyzers for the chatbot so that the system users
natural language processing (NLP) and adaptive analytics text analysis
of chat interactions.