Generate mashup code for your Web Chatbot channel and embed it on an external website like a web page. The web page displays a chat window where users can interact with a Pega Platform application, for example, to obtain a list of commands or open a case.
To generate the mashup code for a website, specify a URL address for your Pega Platform application so that the system knows where to connect during a chat conversation.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Channels and interfaces.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents your existing Web Chatbot channel.
- In the Web Chatbot channel interface, click the Mashup tab.
- In the Mashup URL field, enter the URL for your Pega Platform application.
- Click Save, and then click Generate.
- Copy and save the generated code from the Mashup code text area, for example, click Copy to clipboard.
- Embed the mashup code from step 6 on a web page that will be used as an IVA for Web Chatbot.