Configure the text analyzers used in Pega Email Bot™ to automatically detect the language of user emails. This feature ensures that the system supports multiple languages and improves the overall usability of the email bot.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Channels and interfaces.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon for your existing Email channel.
- In the Email channel, click the Behavior tab.
- Select a method for opening a text analyzer rule:
Choices Actions For the default text analyzer In the Text Analyzer section, click Open text analyzer rule. For an advanced text analyzer
- In the Text Analyzer section, select the Use advanced configuration check box.
- Click the Switch to edit mode icon next to the text analyzer that you want to edit.
- In the Text analyzer configuration window, click Open text analyzer rule.
- In the text analyzer rule, click the Advanced tab.
- In the Language settings section, click Automatically detect language.
- Optional: To enable a fallback language if a language cannot be automatically detected by the system, select the Enable fallback language if the language is undetected checkbox, and then in the Fallback language list, select the fallback language.
- Click Save.