An entity is text that is detected by the system in an email and its attachments to help the email bot correctly respond to users. Entity text is comprised of proper nouns that fall into a commonly understood category, for example, a person, location, date, organization, or a ZIP code. With entity property mapping, the detected entities by the email bot are automatically assigned to case properties in a Pega Platform application.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Channels and interfaces.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents your existing Email channel.
- In the Email channel, click the Behavior tab.
- To enable advanced configuration mode, select the Use advanced
configuration check box.In the advanced configuration mode, you enable email subject analysis for the each advanced text analyzer separately.
- If you use the advanced configuration mode for a text analyzer, in the Text Analyzer section, click the Switch to edit mode icon next to the text analyzer that you want to use for subject analysis.
- Select the Enable subject analysis check box.
- If you use the advanced configuration mode for a text analyzer, click Submit.
- Click Save.