Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Replying to users by email for an email bot
To ensure better responsiveness and quality of service in your organization, during the email triaging stage for Pega Email Bot™, a customer service representative (CSR) can use email to quickly respond to user help requests, or to report issues.For example, a customer service representative that receives an email asking about a car insurance quote can quickly reply to the user, thanking them for their email and requesting any additional information necessary to generate their car insurance case.
- Open a portal by performing one the following actions:
- To open the Case Manager portal, in Dev Studio, click Launch web interface, and then click Case Manager.
- To open the Email Manager portal, in Dev Studio, click Launch web interface, and then click Email Manager.
- Open a triage case by performing one of the following actions:
- To edit a triage case in the Case Manager portal, in the dashboard view in the list of cases, click a case name.
- To edit a triage case in the Email Manager portal, in the list of emails, click an email.
For example: Click ET-733.
- In the toolbar above the email text, click Reply.
- In the text area, enter a reply to the user's email.
- Optional: To carbon copy or blind carbon copy additional users in the reply, click Cc or Bcc.
- Optional: To attach files to the reply, click Attach Files, and then select a file.
- Click Send.
Result: The system displays both the received email and the reply sent back to the user in the triage case details. Previous topic Email triage process Next topic Sending Pulse messages for an email bot