- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Channels and interfaces.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents your Email channel.
- In the Email channel, click the Behavior tab.
- In the Suggested cases section, select a method for
modifying a suggested case:
- To create a new suggested case, click Add suggested case, and then, in the Add suggested case window in the Choose case type list, select a case type.
- To edit an existing suggested case, click the Switch to edit mode icon for the case type that you want to update.
- If you configure multiple languages for the email bot, in the Add
suggested case window, click a language.The supported languages are displayed on a vertical tab. When you add a new case or edit an existing case, you switch between the languages by clicking the name of a language.
- Enter the items that trigger an action, and then separate them with
- In the Approximate match field, enter words and short phrases to use as an approximate match for the suggested case that triggers the action.
- In the Must match field, enter words and short phrases that trigger an action for the suggested case when they occur in the email.
- In the Never match field, enter words and short phrases that never trigger an action for the suggested case.
- Optional: To configure additional languages for the suggested case, repeat steps 5 through 6.
- Click Submit.
If you configure multiple languages for the email bot, you set up text analysis for each language separately. This configuration ensures that the system performs email text analysis in the correct language.