When you triage an email for an interaction case, you can spin off a regular case only if that regular case type is in the suggested cases list.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents your existing Email channel.
- In the Email channel, click the Behavior tab.
- In the Suggested cases section, click Add suggested case.
- In the Case type list, click the case type that you want to add.
- In the Suggested cases section, select a method for
modifying a suggested case:
For more information, see Setting up text analysis for a suggested case.
- To create a new suggested case, click Add suggested case, and then, in the Add suggested case window in the Choose case type list, select a case type.
- To edit an existing suggested case, click the Switch to edit mode icon for the case type that you want to update.
- If you configure multiple languages for the email bot, in the Add
suggested case window, click a language.The supported languages are displayed on a vertical tab. When you add a new case or edit an existing case, you switch between the languages by clicking the name of a language.
- Enter the items that trigger an action, and then separate them with
- In the Approximate match field, enter words and short phrases to use as an approximate match for the suggested case that triggers the action.
- In the Must match field, enter words and short phrases that trigger an action for the suggested case when they occur in the email.
- In the Never match field, enter words and short phrases that never trigger an action for the suggested case.
- Optional: To configure additional languages for the suggested case, repeat steps 7 through 8.
- Click Submit.
- Optional: To add more suggested cases, repeat steps 4 through 10.