- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents your existing Email channel.
- On the Email channel configuration page, click the Training data tab.
- In the toolbar, click Add records.
- If you configure multiple languages for the email bot, in the Creating new training record window, in the Language list, select the language for the training record, for example, English.
- In the Topic field, press the Down arrow key, and then select a name of a topic to which the training record relates, for example, Car insurance.
- In the field area below the Topic field, enter the text
for the training record.The text must be a good representation of sample user input from which the email bot can learn to respond to emails.
- Click Create record.
- Optional: To add more training records for the email bot, repeat steps 4 through 8.
- Click Save.
You review the training data before applying the changes to the text analytics model.