To help Pega Intelligent Virtual Assistant™ (IVA) make better predictions when responding to users, enable the recording of training data in the system. You can then modify and classify the training data by reviewing the data and applying changes to the text analytics model. As a result, you ensure that the IVA correctly detects the topics and entities in chat conversations with users.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents your existing Alexa, Unified Messaging, or Web Chatbot channel.
- In the channel, click the Behavior tab.
- In the Text Analyzer section, activate the recording of
Choices Action For the default text analyzer
- Select the Enable model training check box.
For advanced configuration
- In the text analyzer list, click the Switch to edit mode icon for a text analyzer.
- In the Text analyzer configuration window, select the Enable model training check box.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.