- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the Case life cycle section, in the header of the stage for the case type, click , and then click Digital Messaging or Legacy Webchat.
- In the Case life cycle section, in the header of a parallel conversation process that contains the conversation flow, click Configure process.
- On the Workflow tab, in the conversation flow shape in the flow, click the Add icon.
- In the flow canvas, modify the primary path in the conversation process by
connecting and configuring the following conversation shapes:
- Ask a question
- Asks a question to the user in the chatbot in a button, quick reply, yes/no, or open format, and saves the answer in case properties.
- Send a message
- Displays a text message to the user.
- Conversation flow
- Starts another existing conversation process that is stand-alone or for a case type.
- Click Save.
- Optional: To display the case life cycle view, click Stages & steps.
Adding a stand-alone conversation process for a conversational channel.You can also create a stand-alone conversation process that is not related to a case type directly from your conversational channel and reuse the process in other channels. For more information, see