Adding a conversational channel to a case type process
To improve the accuracy of Pega Intelligent Virtual Assistant™ (IVA) responses to a case, add a conversational channel to a process for a case type. You can also define the conditions that control when the conversation begins in the IVA.For example, you can add an IVA for Legacy Webchat to the car insurance case type. The system creates a parallel process for this IVA channel and, as a result, you can later define a set of simple questions to collect information for a car insurance case.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the Workflow tab, click Life cycle.
- Click the stage to which you want to add a conversational channel:
- To add a conversational channel to the Create stage, click .
- To add a conversational channel to any other stage, click .
Result: A parallel process for the IVA channel is added to the stage.
- Optional: To define the conditions that control when the conversation begins, update the
- On the Workflow tab, click the parallel process for the IVA channel.
- Select Custom condition, and then define the condition that determines when the conversation in the IVA starts.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Adding a case type conversation process for a conversational channel Next topic Adding case commands for a conversational channel