- In the Digital Messaging or Legacy Webchat channel, click the Configuration tab.
- In the Conversation flows section, click Add conversation.
- In the Create conversation window, in the Name list, select Create new conversation.
- In the New conversation name field, enter a name for the conversation process, and then click OK.
- In the Conversation command list, enter a name for the response command for the conversation process, and then click Submit.
- In the Conversation flows section, in the Flow name column, click the name of the conversation process that you created in the previous steps.
- In the flow canvas, modify the primary path in the conversation process by
connecting and configuring the following conversation shapes:
- Ask a question
- Asks a question to the user in the chatbot in a button, quick reply, yes/no, or open format, and saves the answer in case properties.
- Send a message
- Displays a text message to the user.
- Conversation flow
- Starts another existing conversation process within the flow that is either stand-alone or for a case type.
- Optional: To test the created flow that includes the conversation shapes in the preview
console, in the top-right corner of the page, click the Run
conversation icon.For more information about using the preview console to simulate a conversation, see Simulating a conversation and building a chatbot.
- Click Save.
- Optional: To display chatbot details on the Configuration tab, in the conversation flow toolbar, click Go back.
Adding a case type conversation process for a conversational channel.You can also create a conversation process for a case type in your application. As a result, the system automatically responds to chat messages in the context of a case and saves user responses in the case properties. For more information, see