To add the reviewed training records to Pega Email Bot™ so that
the system recognizes more information in emails, apply the modified records to the text
analytics model. By applying these changes, you can build the model with additional
classified training data, which improves how the email bot responds to emails by
detecting the correct topic, entities, and language using text analysis.
email bot records training data when a CSR creates a related business case manually for an
email triage case or a CSR selects a reply from the suggested reply list.
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon
that represents your existing Email channel.
- On the Email channel configuration page, click the Training
- Optional: If you configure multiple languages for the email bot, to filter data records
by a language, in the Language list, select a
- In the list of training records, select the checkboxes for the records that you
want to add to the model, and then click Mark
- Click the More icon next to the Add
records button, and then click Build