To update Pega Intelligent Virtual Assistant™ (IVA) with training records that you have
reviewed, so that the system extracts the correct information from a chat conversation,
apply the modified records to the text analytics model. By applying these changes, you
rebuild the model with the additional training data, which improves the accuracy of IVA
detection of topics and entities in user input.
The IVA records training
data from a chat conversation when you enable the recording of training data, or when you
create data records manually for the system.
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon
that represents your existing Digital Messaging or Legacy Webchat channel.
- In the channel, click the Training data tab.
- In the list of training records, select the checkboxes for the records that you
want to add to the model, and then click Mark
- Click the More icon next to the Add
records button, and then click Build