To support using Pega Intelligent Virtual Assistant™ (IVA) chat on various messaging platforms,
configure the security settings for your Digital Messaging channel.
When you define the security settings for the applications, you can access Digital Messaging Manager for your channels in each supported production level, for example,
development, staging, or production.
You can then set up the supported
messaging connections, for example, Web Messaging and Twilio WhatsApp for your applications.
- Switch to Dev Studio.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click
- In the application rule, click the Security tab.
- In the Digital Messaging security section, in the
Manager ID field, enter the identifier for Digital Messaging Manager.
- In the Manager Key field, enter the key for Digital Messaging Manager.
- In the Authentication method section, click API
Key or JWT.
You will receive the configured authentication method for your system with
your identifiers when Pega provisions Digital Messaging
Service Manager ID and Manager Key
credentials for your environment.
- Click Save.
- Switch back to App Studio.