To change how the email bot handles replies to forwarded emails, you override the pyResponseToForwardExtension activity rule for the Work-Channel-Triage class.
- Switch to Dev Studio.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Technical section, and then click Activity.
- In the Activity Name column, click the Click to Filter icon.
- In the dialog box, in the Search Text field, enter pyResponseToForwardExtension, and then click Apply.
- Click the pyResponseToForwardExtension activity.
- In the pyResponseToForwardExtension activity rule,
configure which methods, step pages, and parameters the system invokes to
perform customization of a reply to forwarded emails.For more information, see Creating an activity.
- Save your changes by performing one of the following actions:
- To save the rule that belongs to a locked ruleset to an isolated sandbox
so that you can test your changes, click Private
For more information, see Performing a private edit.
- To save the rule to a ruleset, click Save as.
- To save the rule that belongs to a locked ruleset to an isolated sandbox so that you can test your changes, click Private edit.
- Switch back to App Studio.