You review the training data before applying the changes to the text analytics model.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents your existing Digital Messaging or Legacy Webchat channel.
- In the channel, click the Training data tab.
- In the toolbar, click Add records.
- In the Topic field in the Create new training record window, press the Down arrow key, and then select the topic to which the training record relates, for example, Bank loan.
- In the text field below the Topic field, enter the text
for the training record.The text must be a good representation of sample user input, from which the IVA can learn to respond to messages.
For example: I would like to obtain a bank loan for the amount of 10,000 dollars.
- Click Create record.
For example: The following figure shows a list of training data for a chatbot, including a manually added training record requesting a bank loan: Result: The system displays the training record in the list on the Training data tab. The Review training data section displays the content of the training record with the detected entities highlighted. The NLP analysis section displays the detected topic and entity types in the training data.
- Optional: To add more training records for the IVA, repeat steps 4 through 7.
- Click Save.