Ensure that Pega Email Bot™ responds to emails in an automated
and intelligent way by precisely defining how the system behaves. As a result, you make
the job of customer service representatives (CSRs) easier and increase the efficiency
and responsiveness of your email bot for your application.
For example, CSRs
can save time responding to customer email requests when the email bot correctly detects the
email subject, entities and language, and as a result provides meaningful replies and
suggests relevant business cases to spin-off.
- Provide the ability to start a top-level case based on emails that are received
- Provide meaningful automatic responses to emails.
- Define how Pega Email Bot analyzes emails from users so
that the email bot takes advantage of natural language processing (NLP) and
- Configure text analyzers for the email bot so that the system users
natural language processing (NLP) and adaptive analytics text analysis
of the email.
- Define topics, the general subject, the intent of email that is
detected by the email bot using text analysis.
- Optional: To let the email bot analyze text contained in image-based email
attachments, configure and use the optical character recognition (OCR)
For more information, see Pega OCR
on Pega Marketplace.
- Optional: To enable the automatic detection of a language for text analysis,
configure a dedicated text analyzer.
When the email bot correctly detects the subject matter, sentiment, entities
and the language of an email, you improve the automatic actions that the system
can then perform on emails. The system sets up the iNLP text analyzer by
default, which uses natural language processing (NLP) and adaptive analytics
text analysis to detect topics and entities in emails.