Customer service representatives (CSRs) can quickly detect duplicate or related
business cases during the triage process, to improve the general flow of information
reported by a user in an email. As a result, all information reported about an issue is
available from one place in the system.
A CSR can map or link duplicate or
related business cases in the Email Manager or Case Manager portal.
- Open a portal by performing one of the following actions:
- To open the Case Manager portal, in App Studio, click
- To open the Email Manager portal, in App Studio, click
Case Manager, and then click Email
- Open a triage case by performing one of the following actions:
- To edit a triage case in the Case Manager portal, in the dashboard view
in the list of cases, click a case name.
- To edit a triage case in the Email Manager portal, in the list of
emails, click an email.
- In the right panel, click the Details tab.
- In the Create case section, click the name of the new
business case you want to spin off for the triage case.
- Optional: To skip the comparison of the duplicate case and just create a new business
case, click Skip and create new case.