IVAs for Digital Messaging and Legacy Webchat include a built-in preview console. You use the preview console to test the chatbot during the design phase, before moving the bot to a production environment. You test and configure your chatbot on the same page. You can also train machine learning models to recognize the way in which your customers communicate with you, without any data science expertise or a single line of code.
- Build and configure a conversational channel:
- Create an IVA for Digital Messaging so that users can
interact with your application by using the Apple Messages for Business, Facebook, SMS/MMS, Web Messaging, and WhatsApp messaging
platforms.For more information, see Creating a Digital Messaging channel.
- Define conversational channel behavior.You define conversational channel behavior by creating stand-alone conversation processes or conversation processes for a case type, adding suggested cases, defining suggested responses, configuring text analyzer settings, and configuring system responses. For more information, see Defining conversational channel behavior.
- Simulate a conversation and build a chatbot.You can verify chatbot responses, modify questions and response text, extract data from a conversation, and apply simulation changes. For more information, see Simulating a conversation and building a chatbot.
- Create an IVA for Digital Messaging so that users can interact with your application by using the Apple Messages for Business, Facebook, SMS/MMS, Web Messaging, and WhatsApp messaging platforms.
- Record and train the data for the text analytics model in the IVA
channel.For more information, see Training the model for the IVA channel.
- Troubleshoot the IVA channel.For more information, see Troubleshooting the conversational channel.