Once a customer service representative (CSR) carries out all of the necessary
actions during the email triage process, they can mark the triage case as completed by
resolving it. By properly resolving triage cases, the CSR ensures that Pega Email Bot™ manages user emails more efficiently, and that only the
currently unresolved requests from users are tracked.
For example, a CSR
addresses a request for a car insurance quote by sending an email reply to the user,
spinning off a related business case, and then resolving the triage case in the
- Open a portal by performing one the following actions:
- To open the Case Manager portal, in App Studio, click
- To open the Email Manager portal, in App Studio, click
Case Manager, and then click Email
- Open a triage case by performing one of the following actions:
- To edit a triage case in the Case Manager portal, in the dashboard view
in the list of cases, click a case name.
- To edit a triage case in the Email Manager portal, in the list of
emails, click an email.
- In the toolbar above the text of the email message, click