Customize the run-time environment of your application by also displaying the built-in email bot reports in the Case Manager or Case Worker portals. By default, the system displays the reports dashboard in the Email Manager portal. By adding the reports dashboard to other portals, you help customer system representatives (CSRs) gain access to valuable information about the level of automation and performance of the email bot. As a result, you can improve the artificial intelligence and text analysis of the email bot so that it responds to users more efficiently.
To insert the built-in email bot reports dashboard into a portal, you use the Live UI tool to add an embedded section to a user interface element, such as a table layout. The section with the reports dashboard that you insert into a portal is called pyEmailAnalytics and uses the D_pyDataAnalytics data page that is defined in the Data-Channel-Analytics class.
- Switch to Dev Studio.
- Open a portal to which you want to add the reports dashboard by performing one
of the following actions:
- To open the Case Manager portal, in Dev Studio, click Launch web interface, and then click Case Manager.
- To open the Case Worker portal, in Dev Studio, click Launch web interface, and then click Case Worker.
- In the bottom-right of the page, click the Toggle runtime
toolbar icon, and then click the Toggle Live
UI icon.For more information, see Live UI.
- Hover over and then click the user interface element to which you want to add the reports dashboard.
- In the toolbar located to the right of the element's name, click the Open in Dev Studio icon.
- In Dev Studio, in the displayed rule, select a reference element, and then in the toolbar at the top of the page, click the Insert layout or row before selected or the Insert layout or row after selected icon.
- In the toolbar at the top of the page, click the Structural menu, and then drag the Embedded section into the new Dynamic Layout section.
- In the Section Include window, in the Page context list, select Use data page.
- In the Class field, enter Data-Channel-Analytics
- In the Data page field, press the Down arrow key, and then select D_pyDataAnalytics.
- In the Section list, select By name.
- In the field to the right of the Section list, press the Down arrow key, and then select pyEmailAnalytics.
- Click Submit.
- Optional: To move the reports dashboard into another place on the page, drag and drop the Dynamic Layout element before or after the other user interface elements.
- Save your changes by performing one of the following actions:
- To save the rule belonging to a locked ruleset to an isolated sandbox to test your changes, click Private edit.
- To save the rule to a ruleset, click Save as.
- Switch back to App Studio.