Applying changes to a text analytics model for an IVA
To update Pega Intelligent Virtual Assistant™ (IVA) with training records that you have reviewed, so that the system extracts the correct information from a chat conversation, apply the modified records to the text analytics model. By applying these changes, you rebuild the model with the additional training data, which improves the accuracy of IVA detection of topics and entities in user input.The IVA records training data from a chat conversation when you enable the recording of training data, or when you create data records manually for the system.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents your existing Digital Messaging channel.
- In the channel, click the Training data tab.
- In the list of training records, select the checkboxes for the records that you want to add to the model, and then click Mark reviewed.
- Click the More icon next to the Add records button, and then click Build model.
Previous topic Transferring training data to another IVA Next topic Best practices when training model-based entities in an IVA