When the email bot receives an email that is related to an archived, resolved email triage case, the system then also displays the archived triage case in the context of the new triage case for reference purposes, for example, in the Email Manager portal.
You use the Data-Retention-Policy rule for the Work-Channel-Triage-Email class to control which cases your application moves from primary storage to secondary storage. The system runs the archive process for this policy in the background using system agents and job schedulers. For more information, see Improving performance by archiving cases.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents your existing Email channel.
- On the Email channel configuration page, click the Behavior tab.
- In the Options section, select the Archive emails checkbox.
- In the Archive resolved emails older than field, enter
the number of days after which the system will archive resolved triage
cases.By default, the system archives emails that are older than 365 days.
- Click Save.