Configuring a text prediction for an IVA
To enhance the artificial intelligence of Pega Intelligent Virtual Assistant™ (IVA) so that the system provides better responses and detects entities and the topic in the messages, you can configure a text prediction for an application.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon for your existing Digital Messaging or Alexa channel.
- In the channel, click the Behavior tab.
- In the Text Analyzer section, click Open text prediction.
- In Prediction Studio, configure the text prediction for the
chatbot.For more information, see Analyzing messages with text predictions.
Previous topic Defining response commands for a conversational channel Next topic Adding a text analyzer for an IVA