You review the training data before applying the changes to the text analytics model.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents your existing Digital Messaging channel.
- In the channel, click the Training data tab.
- In the toolbar, click Add records.
- In the Topic field in the Create new training record window, press the Down arrow key, and then select the topic to which the training record relates, for example, Bank loan.
- If you configure multiple languages for the chatbot, select a language for the training record.
- In the text field below the Topic field, enter the text
for the training record.The text must be a good representation of sample user input, from which the IVA can learn to respond to messages.
- Click Create record.
- Optional: To add more training records for the IVA, repeat steps 4 through 8.
- Click Save.