Detecting duplicate or related cases for an email bot
Customer service representatives (CSRs) can quickly detect duplicate or related business cases during the triage process, to improve the general flow of information reported by a user in an email. As a result, all information reported about an issue is available from one place in the system.A CSR can map or link duplicate or related business cases in the Email Manager or Case Manager portal.
- Open a portal by performing one of the following actions:
- To open the Case Manager portal, in App Studio, click Case Manager.
- To open the Email Manager portal, in App Studio, click Case Manager, and then click Email Manager.
- Open a triage case by performing one of the following actions:
- To edit a triage case in the Case Manager portal, in the dashboard view in the list of cases, click a case name.
- To edit a triage case in the Email Manager portal, in the list of emails, click an email.
For example: Click ET-962.
- In the right panel, click the Details tab.
Result: The Create case section displays a list of suggested business cases for the triage case.
- In the Create case section, click the name of the new
business case you want to spin off for the triage case.
Result: If the system finds duplicate or related business cases, the Potential duplicate cases have been found window displays a list of the duplicate or related cases.
- Optional: To skip the comparison of the duplicate case and just create a new business case, click Skip and create new case.
Previous topic Associating service requests with a triage case Next topic Mapping to duplicate or related cases for an email bot