Enabling the training data recording for an email bot
To help Pega Email Bot™ make better email content predictions, enable the recording of training data in the system. You can then edit and classify the training data in the system by reviewing records and applying changes to the text analytics model. With these tasks, you ensure that the email bot detects the correct information for example, language, topics, and entities.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents your existing Email channel.
- On the Email channel configuration page, click the Behavior tab.
- In the Text Analyzer section, activate the recording of
Choices Action For the default text analyzer
- Select the Record training data checkbox.
For an advanced configuration
- In the text analyzer list, click the Switch to edit mode icon for a text analyzer.
- In the Text analyzer configuration window, select the Enable model training checkbox.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Training the model for the Email channel Next topic Creating training data manually for an email bot