Installing the Alexa Channel component
To provide users with the Alexa channel to communicate with your application by voice commands through Amazon Alexa, add the AlexaChannel component to your Pega Platform application.
.zipfile for that component from Pega Marketplace. For more information, see Amazon Alexa Channel.
- Switch to Dev Studio.
- In Dev Studio, click the name of your application, and then click Definition.
- In the Enabled components section, click Manage components.
- If the AlexaChannel component does not appear in the list
in the Available components section, install the
.zipfile on Pega Platform by clicking Install new.The AlexaChannel component is not available in your application by default.
- In the Status column, select the Enabled checkbox for the AlexaChannel component.
- Click OK, and then click Save.
- Switch back to App Studio.
Previous topic Creating an Alexa channel Next topic Creating an Alexa skill definition