Sending Pulse messages for an email bot
Ensure that information reported in a triage case for an email bot is addressed in a timely manner by communicating with other application operators, by posting Pulse messages. A customer service representative (CSR) or other operator can send Pulse messages internally to specific users, or to everyone that has access to the email bot.
- Open a portal by performing one of the following actions:
- To open the Case Manager portal, in App Studio, click Case Manager.
- To open the Email Manager portal, in App Studio, click Case Manager, and then click Email Manager.
- Open a triage case by performing one of the following actions:
- To edit a triage case in the Case Manager portal, in the dashboard view in the list of cases, click a case name.
- To edit a triage case in the Email Manager portal, in the list of emails, click an email.
For example: Click ET-291.
- In the right panel, click the Pulse tab.
- In the Pulse section, select the recipients of the
- To send a message to everyone, in the Post list, select Post.
- To send a message to specific users only, in the Post list, select Private post, and then in the field below, press the Down arrow key and select user names.
- In the Start conversation field below, enter the text for the Pulse message.
- Click Post.
Previous topic Forwarding emails to other stakeholders for an email bot Next topic Transferring triage cases