Setting up text analysis for a suggested case
Set up text analysis for a suggested case in an Email channel so that your Pega Email Bot associates a topic with the case and triggers an action as a response to a received email. With text analysis, your email bot provides meaningful responses to incoming email.For example, when the email bot detects the intent of an email that relates to a request for a car insurance quote, the system suggests a car insurance case.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents your Email channel.
- In the Email channel, click the Behavior tab.
- In the Suggested cases section, select a method for
modifying a suggested case:
- To create a new suggested case, click Add suggested case, and then, in the Add suggested case window in the Choose case type list, select a case type.
- To edit an existing suggested case, click the Switch to edit mode icon for the case type that you want to update.
- If you configure multiple languages for the email bot, in the Add
suggested case window, click a language.The supported languages are displayed on a vertical tab. When you add a new case or edit an existing case, you switch between the languages by clicking the name of a language.
- Enter the items that trigger an action, and then separate them with
- In the Approximate match field, enter words and short phrases to use as an approximate match for the suggested case that triggers the action.
- In the Must match field, enter words and short phrases that trigger an action for the suggested case when they occur in the email.
- In the Never match field, enter words and short phrases that never trigger an action for the suggested case.
- Optional: To configure additional languages for the suggested case, repeat steps 5 through 6.
- Click Submit.
Previous topic Adding suggested cases for an Email channel Next topic Setting up entity property mapping