Testing email routing conditions
When you configure an Email channel, define routing conditions to improve the responses that Pega Email Bot™ provides to an email that you receive. Before training and moving the email bot natural language processing (NLP) model to a production environment, you can use the test console to verify all the routing conditions for intelligent email routing.
You can test whether your email bot triggers the correct routing actions that you define for each routing condition case. In addition, you can verify sentiment detection.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents your existing Email channel.
- In the Email channel, click the Behavior tab.
- Click Test.
- In the Test routing conditions window, verify a routing
- Challenge criteria for a routing condition by entering the parameters of a sample email.
- Click Test.
- In the Outcomes section, verify that the correct
action occurs for the routing condition.You can follow several guidelines if the outcome of a routing condition is not correct. For more information, see Troubleshooting email routing conditions.
- Click Close.
- Optional: To test all routing conditions, repeat step 5 for each routing condition.
Previous topic Configuring intelligent email routing Next topic Training the model for the Email channel