Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Creating a case
Learn how to process a case in Pega® Express by creating a case type. By moving a case through the different stages of an example life cycle, interacting with forms, and working on assignments, you can get inspiration on how to design your own case types and automate workflows in your application.
This task takes approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- From the menu, click a case type. The forms that are displayed will vary based on the case type.
- Enter information on the form, and click Submit or Done.
- Repeat step 2 for each form in the case type.
- Pega Express 7.3.1 – Creating a case
- Pega Express 7.3 – Creating a case
- Pega Express 7.2.2 – Creating a case
- Pega Express 7.2.1 – Creating a Service Request case