Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Configuring the connection to UiPath Orchestrator
After you import your Pega Open Robotics application, configure the information that Pega Platform requires to authenticate requests from Orchestrator.
In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
Expand the SysAdmin category, and then click Application Settings.
Pega Platform automatically saves the following application settings in the Pega-Robotics:08-04-01 ruleset. To save each application setting into your application ruleset, click the application setting to open it.
Click Save as.
On the Application Settings Record Configuration page, ensure that your application ruleset appears in the Add to ruleset field, and then click Create and open.
On the Settings tab of each application setting, in the Value per production level section, update the values in the Value field to correspond with the values in your Orchestrator service instance. For more information, see Defining production-level application setting values and your UiPath Orchestrator authentication documentation.
- pyUiPathOrchestratorDomain - Enter the URL of your
orchestrator instance, for example,
- pyUiPathOrchestratorAuthenticationUrl - Enter the
URL that Orchestrator uses to provide the access token. For Cloud-based
URLs, the URL is
account.uipath.com/oauth/token. If you are hosting your own Orchestrator instance on a private Cloud or on-premises system, enter the authentication URL for those systems.
Note: Pega Platform only supports token authentication for authenticating calls to UiPath.
- pyUiPathOrchestratorTenantLogicalName - Enter the tenant logical name of your service instance in Orchestrator.
- pyUiPathOrchestratorClientID - Enter the client ID of the service instance in Orchestrator.
- pyUiPathOrchestratorAPIUserKey - Enter the user key of the service in Orchestrator.
- pyUiPathOrchestratorDomain - Enter the URL of your orchestrator instance, for example,
Previous topic Configuring your UiPath Orchestrator instance Next topic Configuring Pega Platform to receive webhook calls