Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Integrating DocuSign with Pega Platform
Use the DocuSign service to electronically sign documents for a variety of business transactions. You can integrate DocuSign with your Pega Platform™ application to collect digital signatures during case processing. You can sign, review, and exchange documents electronically, which eliminates having to manually print, sign, and scan documents back into your system. You can also make dynamic corrections and modifications to the documents before signing them.
Before integrating the DocuSign service with your Pega Platform application, you must have a DocuSign account. If you are using Pega Platform 7.2, you must apply a hotfix.
To integrate DocuSign with the Pega Platform, complete the following tasks:
- Creating a DocuSign account
- Creating a DocuSign integration key
- OAuth 2.0 JWT bearer token authentication for DocuSign integration
- Configuring a signature request to DocuSign
- Configuring DocuSign to send response notifications
- Canceling a document
- Preparing a DocuSign envelope
- Defining the recipients for your DocuSign documents
Previous topic UiPath integration metadata Next topic Creating a DocuSign account