Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Overview of BIX extractions in on-premises environments
Pega Business Intelligence Exchange (BIX) extracts application class data from your on-premises Pega Platform environment.
After enabling the BIX ruleset for your on-premises application, you can extract application class data manually through the Extract rule, through the Job Scheduler rule, or through the command-line interface.When you run extracts in an on-premises environment, note the following:
- CSV, XML, manifests, and DDL files are sent to a directory local to your application server.
- Database extracts require providing your database administrator (DBA) a DDL file required to format external database tables.
For more information about running an BIX extract in on-premises applications, see Running BIX extractions in on-premises environments.
- Running BIX extractions in on-premises environments
- Understanding BIX command-line extractions
- BIX parameters and command-line arguments
- Troubleshooting BIX for on-premises environments
Previous topic Troubleshooting BIX in Pega Cloud environments Next topic Running BIX extractions in on-premises environments