Representational State Transfer Protocol (REST) applications use HTTP instead of the more complex SOAP protocol to make calls between machines. The REST integration interface in the Pega Platform supports interactions with external systems through Web services.
Use the Application Explorer to see Service REST rules in your application. Use the Records Explorer to list all Service REST rules that are available to you.
Service REST rules belong to the Integration-Services category. A Service REST rule is an instance of the Rule-Service-REST class.
- Creating a Service REST rule
- Defining resource and processing details for a Service REST rule
- Defining resource and processing details for a Service REST rule created prior to Pega Platform 8.4
- Service REST methods
- More about Service REST rules
- Endpoint configuration upgrade
- Distinct URI specification for service REST rules
- Service REST monitoring