Adding data import functionality to your application
You can launch the Data Import wizard from anywhere in your application, and then automatically call that activity in the background from a service or agent. For example, for easy access to the Data Import wizard, add a data import button to your application landing page. The Data Import wizard launches in a new tab.
- In App Studio in the design pane of the landing page, for the button that you want to edit, click Edit this "Button".
- Click Add action sets, and then click Create an action set.
- Click .
- In the Get work list, click Create work.
- In the Class Name field, enter PegaAccel-DataImport.
- In the Flow Name field, enter
pxDataRecordsImport.This selection connects the action with the pxDataRecordsImport flow.
- Click OK.
Previous topic Importing data by using an API Next topic Changing the storage destination for the import data wizard, BIX, and file listeners