Define the data to populate the fields in a data object by adding a record.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Data.
- Click Data objects and integrations.
- Click a data object name.
- Click the Records tab.
- Click +Add record.
- For each field column, add a record.
For example: A record in the Courses data object might include the following:
- ID: ENG-001
- Title: Engineering Orientation
- Description: Learn the basic organization of the Engineering group
- Hours: 2
- Department: Engineering
- Click Save.